zackerey

Player glitched out in fight.

I have provided video footage of a fight, in Wich the man glitches out and you can see I'm hit by something invisible, at which point I turn around to see the man's body Gitch from being downed to an upright position, I attempt to knife him, and you can see my knife go through his body, but no damage is applied.  

this has caused me to lose the fight and end up in prison when it should have been an easy kill check for any bodycam and run, instead, I was injured due to this glitch and got charged. I put in an admin report about this but no response so I'm bringing it to forums.

https://clipchamp.com/watch/lJkW20kvWD1

I'm sorry to interfere with this.
As seen on both his and my footage, link below, he was able to stab me a few more times before he was down.

I honestly feel like this RP should not be voided because of this, as he still had the possibility to stab me down. This was pure luck from my side.
Besides this, in the last 7 hours, multiple events surrounding this RP occured that have to be voided because of a bug.

There is a lot of people in the server that know of this situation existing, causing a mass confusion if it gets voided.
I think this is just bad luck on his side that killed him in the end, not the bug.

On my footage you can see my health, if he did one more blow I would've been down.

Voiding this situation, will cause a lot of disappointed people at this point.

Edit:
I also want to add, that he did not reach out to me or any others involved in this RP to void the situation.
Besides that, I feel like this should have been discussed with all parties involved, not just with him only.

https://streamable.com/eewm33

Edited by IblackhawkI

2 hours ago, IblackhawkI said:

-bump again-

Can anyone check this? It's starting to become annoying that me and other people don't know what to void/not to void.

DM me on discord, I will work with you and the other party to agree a solution moving forward. Please do not post anymore on this bug report,  keeping it open to be looked at by a dev

Hi! Lucy Fox here,

First would like to add that i might not been there during the fight between Derek and James, though i was a big part of it, and the aftermath.

One thing i would like to point out is based on what happened in this rp scenario, specificly the bodycam footage in question, alot of rp is based on it. I do not fully agree with this being voided either, but would if so, want an way to either keep the rp going by accepting a bug was the reason, or reach out to all of us involved in the rp and is affected. The only reason some of us found out it was voided was because of this being on the forums. 

If needed to discuss, hit me up aswell on discord: Jen#0883

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.