puppycat

Revamping Clothing and Hairstyles in Eclipse RP: Suggestions For More Diverse Options.

I am a fan of Eclipse RP and have been playing it for approximately a month. Although I am content with some of the attire available in the city, I believe it would be fantastic to incorporate various other types of clothing. For instance, including a wedding gown and dresses with aesthetics that differ from those of the 20s-50s would be exceedingly sought-after and would inspire individuals to participate in roleplaying scenarios. In general, I believe that numerous individuals share the sentiment that the clothing in the city could benefit from an overhaul. Currently, it primarily consists of base game options, and while I appreciate its similarity to the original game, I am convinced that adding new or additional clothing options could attract a significantly larger audience. This also applies to hairstyles - some of them are buggy, resulting in a monotonous group of individuals who all appear the same. This detracts from the uniqueness of each character.

• Like 3
  • YAY 1
  • chill 1
  • yooo 1

On 4/18/2023 at 12:07 AM, Waryerz said:

There is a large clothing update being developed. We simply don't know when it will be released. It includes special clothing, hairstyles, etc. like you've mentioned. 

That'll be great! I know I've seen suggestions for something called like a hair tattoo mod or so that makes the current ones look a LOT better. So fingers crossed that's included. 

https://imgur.com/aGEOx5s