Ritchie Stones

Merge public an private labs

merge the public and private labs into one production system, so one does not go without the other. 

1. so. Lets make the public labs produce a (raw) form of drugs, that then need to be “enhanced” in private labs. That way we merge the purpose or both type of labs into 1 production proces.

2. everyone can make those raw drugs, But official gangs will need to establish connections with smaller gangs and sell the raw form of drugs, instead of selling it to their turfs (as of the current system now). selling the raw drugs from person to person wil gain influence on the “official gangs” Turfs, so they can import weapons etc. This is way bigger scale rp then now.

2.0 side note official gang members can also use their raw product and enchance it in their personal lab and sell, it to small turfs. But that wont gain influence by their turfs. So this wil have to be intern be managed, in how much will be sold raw for influence, and how much for personal gains. So its a balance thing.

3. Those smaler gangs/ solo crim, (not official) can enhance the raw drug in private labs to “enhanced drugs” ( which was bought from the official gangs) to smaller turfs around the street ( in smaler forms like 10 drugs each small turf,

note: this will create drug dealing rp in the open streets. 

4. packed cash wil be earned from the small turfs after selling the “enhanced drugs” and will later on have to be laundered by the small gang, 

—————————————————

- official gangs, will then better get good in establishing connections. For the sake of import for themself. 

- any crim/ solo crim, now will need BOTH public lab and private labs, to complete full production 

- official gangs will need intern regulation towards personal profits, and selling raw drugs. To keep up turfs, thus better management, 

- nobody is now “ just printing money anymore, they are a combination of both. 

if this is not the perfect balance between all types of labs, AND making more rp from person to person, then i dont know what else wil, to me this sound very broad scale rp with infinite rp oppertunity that could go so manny unique ways. 

On 4/1/2023 at 6:17 AM, Bala said:

Let the private labs die a miserable death.

Aight. I give up on this server and suggestions  . Im trying to create an actual idea. That its mainly based around person to person rp. Creating multiple steps of production, that includes coming outside and being at risk of crim rp, i base my suggestion around bringing the community together by making gangs do deals for their turf influence, mainly making toxicity, “seize to exist”

what do i get instead ? A hateful comment with no constructive concept to further navigate into a direction that might be possibly an exiting huge change.

If this is the imput being reciprocated, then im not surprised why it takes so long for things to change with a fanbase who do nothing but complain. Demean every single thing. And rather post unproductive opinion's. So…. You kinda get what you deserve. ( towards the ecrp costumers)

3 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

Aight. I give up on this server and suggestions  . Im trying to create an actual idea. That its mainly based around person to person rp. Creating multiple steps of production, that includes coming outside and being at risk of crim rp, i base my suggestion around bringing the community together by making gangs do deals for their turf influence, mainly making toxicity, “seize to exist”

what do i get instead ? A hateful comment with no constructive concept to further navigate into a direction that might be possibly an exiting huge change.

If this is the imput being reciprocated, then im not surprised why it takes so long for things to change with a fanbase who do nothing but complain. Demean every single thing. And rather post unproductive opinion's. So…. You kinda get what you deserve. ( towards the ecrp costumers)

Who is being hateful? Lmao. 

I just said let private labs die a miserable death because I think we should just get rid of them period. Nothing to do with your suggestion, I didn’t even read your post so I dunno why you’re having a hissy fit.

Private drug making was a terrible game mechanic for a number of reasons and rather than have it continue in a lesser form as it is now, my suggestion was to remove it entirely. 

Regardless of the way the private lab is used, it shouldn't be a thing. I can appreciate the suggestion to improve player to player interaction, but in the same suggestion where you increase interaction, the drugs get handed to someone to create LESS interaction afterwards by going back to a private lab, so the interaction portion becomes a wash...

People could just abuse this where you have a someone people that do nothing but take in the raw drugs and just sit in their private lab all day and never leave just doing that processing. Its taking a step backwards from what the players want.

Just take your suggestion and transform it to a public space. So maybe the island lab could produce the raw drugs for example, then you could maybe have a more sophisticated lab at Chiliad camp or hole in the wall for example where they get enhanced, so that different labs have different purposes.