nateX

Verify your location

Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while on my account nateX2, I have asked multiple people if they can assist me with this issue in private messages, but have not received an answer from a single one, so I decided to take it to the forums. I need to verify my location but I do not remember what email my account is on, so I would like to ask a founder or a head admin to send me the email in my PM's on discord (nateX#4759) in order to log back onto the account, I can verify my identity with the 2-step authentification codes on my account or any other way possible.

🙂❤️  

2 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

Either way, i did remember my email but it did never resend the verification email. So just contact founders/head admins about it.

The problem is that I have contacted everyone I can, and have not received a response.