Malachi

DMV

In the DMV pop up menu (yeah ik im just doing my license now)

"wreckless" is not actually word, just drop the "W"

To my understanding traffic lights are not sync'd but the DMV Rules and regulations says you must obey traffic lights and the different colours.

BAC no higher then 0.08% do we even have a way to check BAC - or even consume it?

Almost 80% of the checkpoints hit did not register! I had to turn around go through it again. I thought maybe I was a shitty driver but hitting it directly head on - in the centre of your lane - on an angle it doesn't matter.

makea me a sada.

Furthermore, my police cruiser randomly got destroyed wat?

Sorry, I am new to English :D

Traffic lights are not synced and the PD is told not to fine anyone for that, the current question is just part of immersion, but that will change once GTA:N syncs them.

BAC same as traffic lights currently.

I will see what I can do to eliminate the checkpoint issue, it looks like it's lagging.

Sorry, I am new to English :D

Traffic lights are not synced and the PD is told not to fine anyone for that, the current question is just part of immersion, but that will change once GTA:N syncs them.

BAC same as traffic lights currently.

I will see what I can do to eliminate the checkpoint issue, it looks like it's lagging.

ayy no worries wreckless is actually one of those common mistakes. English is actually the worst language to learn. We break every rule possible ^,^

Furthermore, the test doesnt actually allow you to break the speed limits. I think it would be a bit more difficult and realistic for the player to have to manage their speed, giving them the choice to use /cruise in this instance can help them decipher the importance of such a command for future use.