Tom Solar

DCC "taximoonbeam" hitbox

Date and time (provide timezone):  Any

Character name: Tom Solar (this is not character specific)

Issue/bug you are reporting: The hitbox of the "taximoonbeam" is moved relative to the moonbeam itself

Expected behavior:  the hitbox to be in line with the moonbeam

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

image.png.4e02f873b5aadd9e7e3c954a5424b261.png

In the clip below you can see my character first walk trough the moonbeam on the left side and then climb up an elevated hotbox above the moonbeam and then walks over the hitbox. I know this glitch has been around for a wile now, i have seen it with every "taximoonbeam" spawned.

the hitbox is moved like an in game meter or so to the front, right and up, making the back and the left side of the moonbeam noclip and there being some invisible "object" in front to the right side and on top of the moonbeam.

this "object" collides with players, vehicles and mapped objects.

this also makes it that sometimes (not always) characters cant enter the cab from the right side, making their character moonwalk against said object.

video:  https://streamable.com/n56z28

Vehicle license plate number*: all the "taximoonbeam"

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 11:46 PM, Bala said:

This has already been brought up as an issue previously and has been fixed, pending a development update x.

When will said development update be rolled out? I would really like to start driving the Moonbeam.