uriel250

My house was sold for no reason - Please give it back to me !

Name: Darius Rose

Basically, my house was sold for no reason, I am not inactive, and I am pretty sure I have not received the money too, it says 96K but I have 95K and I had some money in my second character (Probably something like 30K-50K if I am not mistaken, but please check before you take action), please investigate it and check how much I had before you sold my house and then take the money back and give me the house.

Here are some pictures https://imgur.com/a/FMR93nm

13 hours ago, Flucifial said:
  1. Did you have $95,074 before you sold the house?
  2. Did you put the house up for sale yourself?
  3. Does anyone else have access to your account?

Please follow the format MusketDeezNuts has provided as well. Feel free to file a refund request too. 

1. I had some money in this character, I am not sure how much it was. As I said probably something in the 30-50K range, or even 95K ? I am not sure, if you can check logs that'd be awesome.

2. No, I logged in my account and suddenly saw the notification on the left bottom side of the screen - In the picture I attached you can see it.

3. No, I never ever gave anyone my account, I think it was just a bug because the houses on the right and left to my house are also on sale now for the same price mine was listed.

Date and time (provide timezone): Yesterday at 02:00 PM~

Character name: Darius Rose

Issue/bug you are reporting: I mentinoed in my original post. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: N/A

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A