gyrhnr

Speed Cameras Vote Topic

I would love it if we could get more insight on how would the speed cameras work if implemented in the server.

While I consider it a good idea, i would like to know more on how it would manifest itself ,such as:

Speed camera location?

Consequences?

Speed limit?

And so on...

Because asking the question "would you like to have speed cameras? Yes or No" it's too vague and can mean anything.

I'd like to throw in my two cent on how the speed camera should function.

So, the locations should definitely in areas where players are known to go fast, as well as heavily populated areas.
Such as:
- Tequilala
- The bank
- MD
- PD
- And maybe a couple around the city.

I do think that PD should have 1 or 2 Speed cameras that they can put up them self, with a cmd, for speed traps, or just to make drivers cautious about going fast.

Since there would be a decent amount of cameras, I'd say 500 dollars per ticket, maybe even raise it to 1000 for IG campaigns ( Like for a week to raise awareness )

The speed limits within the city is 70, 110 on major roads outside the city and 130 on the highway.
I'd say make the speed camera 'take pictures' when a car is going 10 kmh faster than the permitted speed ( so 80, 120, 140 )

Maybe even add 250+ dollars per 25 km over the speed limit ( If the script allows that )

Anyway, that would, if you ask me, be reasonable enough.
If you wonna go fast, all you gotta do is 

• Like 1