Aerotactics

Lost Phone Charger after first use.

Date and time (provide timezone): about 11 a.m. PST

Character name: John_Fallon

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lost Phone Charger

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I bought a phone Charger from Eddie's(?) gas station and used it in my semi truck (from the trucker job). My phone battery was only at 88% or so. After the phone finished charging, I got a message that said my phone was unplugged from the charger. I never saw the charger since.

I was told in Discord that the charger was supposed to go to my inventory, but it wasn't there.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

27 minutes ago, Aerotactics said:

Date and time (provide timezone): about 11 a.m. PST

Character name: John_Fallon

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lost Phone Charger

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I bought a phone Charger from Eddie's(?) gas station and used it in my semi truck (from the trucker job). My phone battery was only at 88% or so. After the phone finished charging, I got a message that said my phone was unplugged from the charger. I never saw the charger since.

I was told in Discord that the charger was supposed to go to my inventory, but it wasn't there.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

When you use your charger in your truck you have to buy a new one each time you use a different truck, Probs one of the reasons why they are so cheap $150 to buy. Its not a bug you just got to buy a new one for a different vehicle ect  

26 minutes ago, DDevastatedTV said:

When you use your charger in your truck you have to buy a new one each time you use a different truck, Probs one of the reasons why they are so cheap $150 to buy. Its not a bug you just got to buy a new one for a different vehicle ect  

It should go back in your inventory after you use it.

Edited by Aerotactics

11 minutes ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Its allways been like that, its not a bug thats probs one of the reasons why its so cheap coz you need to rebuy them after using them. 

If you put in your car it stays their or houses, Vehicle's like medic, pd, truckers, postal, taxi, garbage and trucking you will need to rebuy it

That's really unrealistic.