Aerotactics

Random crashes after hotfix

Every so often my game will crash while Im driving. I don't know whats causing it, but its happening while im driving on Senora Freeway, once by the hospital, once above the prison, and once in Los Santos.

I'm getting the same error message from before: "Check errlog" or whatever.

The game audio continues after the crash, so this is more of a freeze.

EDIT: This is the second time I've crashed here exactly:

127fe66784.jpg

Edited by Aerotactics

The Rage update a couple of weeks ago caused a lot of issues and I’m unsure if they were all fully fixed when this new ECRP update hit, which caused a whole lot of new issues and bugs to appear.

As such it will take time for the dev team to idenfity all of the issues and fix them overtime. Please remain patient, especially as new year is just around the corner.

Edited by Hazel

2 hours ago, Hazel said:

The Rage update a couple of weeks ago caused a lot of issues and I’m unsure if they were all fully fixed when this new ECRP update hit, which caused a whole lot of new issues and bugs to appear.

As such it will take time for the dev team to idenfity all of the issues and fix them overtime. Please remain patient, especially as new year is just around the corner.

No worries, I have crashed twice thrice in one spot now, so there's that.

EDIT: 3 times.

Edited by Aerotactics