SMZ

issues with Cars.

the thing is each time i lose a PVP battle and my car is where i died , the players Steal it and its Alright.
but the problem is almost every time my car/bike end up underwater and i have to call for admins for help and this is annoying for me and for the staff members too.
the other thing that i wanted to mention is every time a Car flips there is almost no good RP way to unflip it , Mechs dont respond and you have to either ram the car till its unfliped or call admins again.

maybe a Punishment for who Throw Vehicles in the water helps with the first issue.
and a command to unflip the car you are in it would help to get rid of this annoying problem , like you type in the command it takes 30secs and it unflips so it will be fair if your are chasing someone , and you dont have to call staff members to unflip your car every time.

Edited by SMZ

Or atleast, create a command for admin, so that they could see who were in the vehicle in that time, for example your car in the water, and you need someone punished, you call admin they check logs, and they ban him or whatever. Cause its not fear, my Dukes is in the water aswell so i know you 😄

Thank you for your suggestion. As some time has passed, this has already been implemented, or this suggestion is no longer relevant/viable, it has been moved to our archive. We appreciate you taking the time to post a suggestion thread and encourage more posts in the future.

Regards,
Dalvichan