Nyro Green

Trucking Freelance Job idea

I have been doing the trucking freelance job for a while now, the big change to it was awsome with the new jobs being posted more frequently. Although if more than 3 people are trucking it still bottlenecks VERY quickly and you find yourself sitting on the side of the road waiting for work to roll in. The other issue i have noticed is, some of us who like doing the trucking as a main source of income and enjoy doing it, have invested money into our own rigs to do trucking with. BUT we have to pay for toll booths ourselves and gas and repairs to our vehicles which ends up making it less income. it would be nice to see something along the lines of people who own their own trucks maybe get an additional job list which you can only access if you own ur truck? or a premium kickback of around an extra 25% income on jobs. to counter paying for booths and gas and such. also would make the RP a bit more involved as i see there is a trucking community forming and regulars are chatting on the CB radio. but we get new players in that quickly soak up all the jobs with the rentals they get. Im not saying we cant just stop what we are using and go use the free rental trucks, but a group of us in the trucking work force who enjoy doing it full time would like to see something happen with the use of our own trucks.

• PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/21/2022 at 11:26 AM, Olivia Can said:

To be fair, IRL truckers in the states actually make bank. Just FYI, especially if they have their own rig and can do independent contracting

Trucking has always been total crap for all those who want to do it with their own trucks. You have to pay the toll, the fuel and eventual repairs. And you do all that after investing money in your own rig.
In my opinion trucks that allow you to complete orders should cost a little bit more (about +20%) since they are already very accessible.
All orders should give 15% less salary BUT completing an order with your own truck should give you a +50% final payout.

Example:
$2000 order becomes
-> $1700 for rentals
-> $2550 for owners

Everyone would see it as $2000 but the salary that goes in your account will depend on who the vehicle belongs to and taxes, obviously.

Yes! I agree with everything that has been said. Truck owners should get a new list of better jobs they can do. Overall, i think we need more jobs for the number of truckers we have active in the city. Maybe making garbage, bus, postal, and other jobs better so more people would do them would also help. 

Ryan love 

Gray colored pounder