TheCactus

[LOANS] Maze Bank Central

rXaLpBa.png

Invest in the red, it's in your interest.
Maze Bank Central

xOij7kr.png?1

You dream about what you want but those who trust Maze Bank have it already!
A car, a house or a business? For us it does not matter, we just want to see you smile.

Los Santos is very busy and so are its citizens. We all have a job, a car, a hobby and a family, more or less.
Why would you take time from what you love and give it to what you don't? Why would you give the money you work for to those you don't trust?

Here at Maze Bank, we have more than what they have and we also have what they don't.
Security, cost-effectiveness, attention to your needs, experienced advisors, flexibility, transparency & common sense.
In banking, a relationship is built on trust. This is why our employees at Maze Bank build that trust through their committment to doing the right thing and sharing our customers' vision for success.

What we do

Currently, the services we offer to our customers are:

Where are we
Maze Bank Tower. A 1.050-foot (316 meters), 96-story skyscraper in Downtown Los Santos. Our entrance is on the north side of the building on Upper San Andreas Avenue.

QYWE0QI.png?1

Contacts

#582 4080 - CEO
#247 4369 - CMO
or email Mikael C. on the government website! 

Maze Bank Central is a subsidiary of Shadow Enterprises, a business association for better business.

Edited by TheCactus
  • Like 2
  • yooo 1

8 hours ago, TheRealFixer said:

Hello sir,

I have paid off my loans and after 2 attempts at emailing you I have had no reply. I am waiting for the house to be signed over to myself and have been waiting about 5 days, if you can arrange something that would be great.

Matthew Armstrong

Hello. We should be available to return the assets in the weekend.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:08 PM, THNDR said:

mliMnPr.png

Hello sir, i am interested in a loan for a new car, please call or text 338-3310 or email me back. Looking for about a 300k loan -Drew Irving Bayview Trainee Mechanic

Edited by DrewIrving
Adding info
  • Like 1