cianlovecraft

Cian Lovecraft

Hi all, I'm Cian. I used to play SA-MP on the VWHRP server and roleplayed LEO.

Funny enough, in real life I went on to become military police in the Air Force (Security Forces). I did that for an enlistment, got deployed to Somalia for Operation Octave Shield now I'm using my GI bill to get a computer science degree. I have a lot of free time and I keep seeing GTA V RP on Tik Tok so I finally decided to see if it's as fun as SA-MP was and it certainly is.

I plan to eventually apply for either LSPD or the Sheriff's Office and hope to have some fun RP with everyone.

Here's a photo of me being awarded by my Squadron CO for drug interdiction (I'm on the right):

IMG_2363_Original.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Commander783 said:

Damn Cian and I thought, you were just a nobody. Just kidding. 😄

But promise me something and get off TikTok.

Welcome to the party / server.

Cheers

Lmao, I know I only started getting on it to see what my gf sent me but then it started adapting to showing me videos I like and it caught me in the trap.

Thank you for the welcome!