DeanThompson

RageMP Connection Lost...reconnecting error

If you’re having connection issues with RageMP or EclipseRP, there is one solution I have found to work 100% of the time. I have tested it 20 times, it shouldn’t cause any further issues for anybody and should work for everyone. When playing GTAV through RageMP make sure you have your DISPLAY settings set to WINDOWED BORDERLESS. Connect to the server as usual and wait for the first error, “connection failed, retrying” something like that. When you see this immediately press the HOME button or whichever button you have that opens the ROCKSTAR SOCIAL WINDOW, I have found this works over steam overlay as it’s the only overlay that freezes the game in the background. Once you have the ROCKSTAR SOCIAL WINDOW open, wait for around 20-30 seconds and then press ESC. This will return you to the game, wait another 5-10 seconds and the Eclipse login screen will appear. If this doesn’t work for you, then I say you didn’t wait long enough in the ROCKSTAR SOCIAL WINDOW

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.