Donovan

Speed Limit Change

Hello everyone , 

I'd like to propose a suggestion of changing the city speed limit from 70 to 90 , the reason being GTA being a freeroam action-adventure game and not being able to change gears manually makes really poor expirience driving at 70 topping the rev meter and having that awfull sound , not making it pleasant to drive at 70 if the drive takes longer then few minutes , atleast my oppinion . So just to clear it up again , the reason wouldnt be so people can speed more but because of the sound cars make by being stuck in a gear with max revs , think this would not only make driving at speed limit more enjoyable , but would also maybe push more people towards respecting the speed limit .

PS : I've tested it ,and around 90 most cars change gears and become pleasant to drive 

Edited by Gangula
Adding
  • Like 1

Thank you for your suggestion. As some time has passed, this has already been implemented, or this suggestion is no longer relevant/viable, it has been moved to our archive. We appreciate you taking the time to post a suggestion thread and encourage more posts in the future.

Regards,
Dalvichan