Hootless

Lawyer faction suggestions

I play on your Eclipse RP server and i wanted to ask you a few questions about an idea me and a couple people have had. ive been playing for about 3 months and I've been imprisoned multiple times without my rights being read and with police using excessive force . im aware that the Admins act as lawyers but they just aren't around a ton when it comes to that they have other obligations such as answering reports. I was wondering what you thought about starting a law firm for a faction people would have to go through training just like the PD but would practice law It would be a player run faction just like PD or MD i think it would increase the criminal and PDs experience as well as push PD to do their job better. of course i would be willing to help with anything regarding the creation of the faction and would like to run if possible if not that wouldn't surprise me i would appreciate if you took the time to read this but if not i understand that you are probably busy and would would greatly appreciate if you could get back to me. Have a good day.

• Upvote 1

Any government factions like this, I believe devs/commissioners would be open to it if an individual/group of individuals approached them with a solid plan and write-up.  Provided they were confident it'd be able to add to the server positively, I don't see why it would be turned down.

(On a side note, feel free to report police officers that break protocol to internal affairs.  We take quality control seriously.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.