Dan

KM/H? Why though?

I'd just like to suggest the current system is changed from kilometres to miles per hour, seeing as America measures in Miles Per hour and all, just a realise check, and I'm British so it's easier for me to work in Miles per hour.

Not a priority, but just confused me to why it was in kilometres.

Edit: What I am saying is, the laws are kmh when they should in FACT be in mph.

Edited by Guest

The server is a roleplay server, los santos is in America, American road laws are in mph. I shouldnt have to convert from kmh to mph, its a suggestion that actually relates to the real world so why shouldn't it be implemented

This has got to be one of the most useless suggestions... Most of the servers players use kmh irl... Also, the mph is written right below the kmh. You basically want to entirely remove kmh just because

...it's easier for me to work in Miles per hour.

?

l_5261_f7c5398f20d86fd0ccf06bc70ef88c55

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 4

Yeah it does, but the law is written in kmh, police enforce kmh. It should be enforced in mph, may as well scrap the federal laws whilst you're saying kmh is better for you guys. Lets use the laws of each country and the currency of north korea.

Haters gonna hate.

MPH 4 life.

Finally now it sounds like a true suggestion reason... one that benefits you because you're "British" and use mph.

They can just retexture the signs when GTA:N provides modding shortly if you're really feeling like they need enforcing

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

Los Santos -> Los Angeles. Los Angeles -> California. California Speed limits.

23px-Flag_of_California.svg.png The maximum speed limit on most California highways is 65 mph. You may drive 70 mph where posted. Unless otherwise posted, the maximum speed limit is 55 mph on a two-lane undivided highway and for vehicles towing trailers.

Sourced from State of California Department of Motor Vehicles.

No reference to KMH, you're all but-hurt because your countries work in metric for speed limits, also I work in metric for my work so it's not the fact that I prefer an imperial measurement system.

Stop bitching and just change it in your GTA 5 settings.

If you don't know how to change it, google is your friend.

If you can read.

The speedometer is in KMH and MPH, I have no problem with that.

The distance your map shows can be changed to Miles or Kilometres, so no problem with that.

What I am saying is, the laws are kmh when they should in FACT be in mph.

Funny thing is, you are the one who started this butthurt fest by butthurting about measurement system.

People got upset that I suggested it should be in mph, even though it should be in mph.

Suggesting something be changed to what it should have originally been makes perfect sense, the only points I have received for why it shouldn't be changed to the correct system is that kmh is easier for some people.

This has got to be one of the most useless suggestions... Most of the servers players use kmh irl... Also, the mph is written right below the kmh. You basically want to entirely remove kmh just because

?

l_5261_f7c5398f20d86fd0ccf06bc70ef88c55

LOOK AT THAT MASSIVE RED AREA, CALLED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, LOOK AT THE MILES, MPH.