Bradley

There are so many refund requests that have not yet been reviewed

I don't understand why none of the administrators here check our requests and deal with them, it's already unbearable. People work here very hard to earn anything (such as money, cars, houses, etc.). We do not have to pay a price for having server bugs or people violating server offenses. I ask the staff team in this community to take seriously the requests we have submitted and take responsibility for them.

Number of current requests: 70
Oldest request since: September 2

• Like 2

The refund requests are being looked at, the problem is a lot of people do NOT provide enough evidence. Also i've seen quite a few being a joke just trying to scam.

If you make a refund request add every evidence you can gather. The easier your case to prove the quicker the response. 

Same thing goes for player reports.

10 minutes ago, gyrhnr said:

The refund requests are being looked at, the problem is a lot of people do NOT provide enough evidence. Also i've seen quite a few being a joke just trying to scam.

If you make a refund request add every evidence you can gather. The easier your case to prove the quicker the response. 

Same thing goes for player reports.

Hello @gyrhnr and thank you for posting a comment!

If the evidence is insufficient then they should close the request and move it to archive. The requests are not checked at all! I recommend you go into this section and see how many requests are waiting to be reviewed. I think they need to establish a team who will be responsible for reviewing the requests, similar to what they did with Official Factions (click).

Edited by Bradley