windraker007

Leaving Community

Hello, I appreciate the time I've spent in the Eclipse-RP but I'm leaving the community. I'm not sure how else to remove myself accordingly, so I'm sending this to Tech Support to remove me from the whitelist, remove my characters, etc. Thank you so much for the opportunity to play on here at Eclipse-RP, and wish you years of success in your community!

8 hours ago, windraker007 said:

Hello, I appreciate the time I've spent in the Eclipse-RP but I'm leaving the community. I'm not sure how else to remove myself accordingly, so I'm sending this to Tech Support to remove me from the whitelist, remove my characters, etc. Thank you so much for the opportunity to play on here at Eclipse-RP, and wish you years of success in your community!

I'm not staff but Is their a reason why you are leaving, Any suggestions to make the server better. I don't think they can remove your account but I'll mention them so they reply here, @BallinByNature Can you confirm this please when you arent busy.