John Nut

Ideas to make more RP/fun for people with long sentances

What would people think about adding sum updates to jail. For those people with a bit heavier/longer sentences. It would be fun to add some sort of way to maybe smuggle something in via script. I dont know what to do to be able to smuggle it in. But if you are in here for a while and do surtain difficult tasks that can take a long time (something a bit enjoyable/grindy) like surtain tasks or somewhat. After sum hard work individually or by a few prisoners ganging up to be able to smuggle in a knife/make a shank, drugs, ??keycards??. So prisoners can by hard work make a riot or a hostage situation to make demands like getting served hamburgers from burger shot or other RP stuff. Ofc respecting rules, but adding a little bit more depth to jail than talk, mine, wait, repeat.   Would be really fun and cool but sounds like alot of work. Just an idea.   Or  somehow be able to gather materials to eventuallyt make shanks and etc etc.  

• hand 1

3 hours ago, John Nut said:

What would people think about adding sum updates to jail. For those people with a bit heavier/longer sentences. It would be fun to add some sort of way to maybe smuggle something in via script. I dont know what to do to be able to smuggle it in. But if you are in here for a while and do surtain difficult tasks that can take a long time (something a bit enjoyable/grindy) like surtain tasks or somewhat. After sum hard work individually or by a few prisoners ganging up to be able to smuggle in a knife/make a shank, drugs, ??keycards??. So prisoners can by hard work make a riot or a hostage situation to make demands like getting served hamburgers from burger shot or other RP stuff. Ofc respecting rules, but adding a little bit more depth to jail than talk, mine, wait, repeat.   Would be really fun and cool but sounds like alot of work. Just an idea.   Or  somehow be able to gather materials to eventuallyt make shanks and etc etc.  

Hey!

DOC has already set up a list of things that we believe that could be nice to add. If you got something that isn't on here, we would love to hear in that same section.

9 hours ago, Yputi said:

Hey!

DOC has already set up a list of things that we believe that could be nice to add. If you got something that isn't on here, we would love to hear in that same section.

Oh my bad, i see this maybe wasnt the best spot for this thread! i will go to both links and have a look! Appriciate it 😄

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.