capfund

Can't enter vehicle as passenger

Date and time (provide timezone):  All the time anytime since I joined (4 days?)

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Any time I try to enter a vehicle (mine or any others) and press G to enter as a passenger it simply doesn't work.
Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I've tried many things but nothing as worked, obviously restarting does nothing as it has never worked from the first day.

Edited by capfund

10 hours ago, capfund said:

Date and time (provide timezone):  All the time anytime since I joined (4 days?)
Character name:  Dimitri Nikola
Issue/bug you are reporting:  Any time I try to enter a vehicle (mine or any others) and press G to enter as a passenger it simply doesn't work.
Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I've tried many things but nothing as worked, obviously restarting does nothing as it has never worked from the first day.

Have you tried relogging might be because you might be bugged, Like a different to mention size, Report in game for them to check dude all I can say m8.

Again sorry