_amirreza_

Voice Chat Notworking

Hello,
My voice chat in game is not working... i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me! I tried restarting my game but didn't worked then i contact with an admin and he teleported me somewhere and said walk to that door it might get fixed and did some commands but didn't worked... then i reinstalled my Rage-MP (and re downloaded server content) but the problem is not solved yet! 
😞

Edited by _amirreza_
emoji pics

On 9/9/2018 at 5:47 PM, _amirreza_ said:

Hello,
My voice chat in game is not working... i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me! I tried restarting my game but didn't worked then i contact with an admin and he teleported me somewhere and said walk to that door it might get fixed and did some commands but didn't worked... then i reinstalled my Rage-MP (and re downloaded server content) but the problem is not solved yet! 
😞

Hmm, If your in game next try reporting it as a bug so they can help you out, Only way i can think of is the Mic is in the windows settings before putting the rage on. That might help, Also goin in an office and back out will also help you aswell if the above is sorted

If you have the steam version, you could give it a try to select your microphone under the "voice" tab, i remember when i first started at eclipse i had that issue and i had no clue what could be wrong due to my microphone etc was all standard in the windows settings however when i selected my mic in steam settings then it finally worked out. 

- One important thing: You won't see the "voice" option in steam settings if you are ingame, so make sure you're not ingame.