skeletee

Little Seoul Apartments

Little Seoul Apartments

I was looking for apartments/properties that would make sense for my character to rent in Little Seoul that would make IC sense but it's been difficult because many of the doors cannot be reached (as they are several floors high or closed off by balconies). Please see below for apartment complexes I am referring to.

I recommend implementing a script for Little Seoul apartments. This would be similar to the script implemented for the high-end apartments in Eclipse Towers, which would have several floors (Floors 1-5).

Players can select a floor, which would lead them to a corridor with multiple other properties, maybe 8 doors a floor. Each flat/room would, of course, be at the lower-end (like a 1G or 2G). 

There would have to be a way to stop prices from increasing as they are realistically meant to be low-end, affordable apartments. Maybe there is a cap on how much these apartments can be re-sold for to ensure people are buying the property not because of price alone, but because they are leading by where their character would live realistically. In other words, there would be no profit in having these apartments.

I also recommend that any unsilenced gunshots or shouting (using the /s function) sounded in the corridor would be automatically heard by anyone that is in that floor to allow RP for surrounding players. For example:

John_Doe shouts (corridor): GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET SHOT.

You would hear a pistol shot ring loudly in the corridor.

WfNsc4L.png

prAzhrb.png

Edited by Lola
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • hand 1

+1 Great idea that would spread the community apart the whole map and provide cheaper housing for new players/players, this shouldn't be made only for Little Seoul but across the entire map. Would provide a lot more realistic RP in areas that would be normally inhabitated by people but aren't due to the lack of houses/garages.

+1
I don't think we should add more to the F6 menu to purchase via credits. I think since these are lower quality apartments, maybe give them like the 1g apartment interior with the stairs. Make them limited to about 50 or so depending on the complex. I think cooking in lower end apartments might be allowed because, ya know they are "worse" neighborhoods compared to Eclipse Towers and Alta. Also the space given is smaller so you can't pack 30 tables in a small apartment, so cooking wouldn't be as crazy so it gives a benefit to criminals as well.