lizzy08

Seatbelts and Airbags

I would like to make a recommendation in regards to seatbelts and airbags in vehicles and helmets or other protective gear for motorcycles.

If there is any interest in this suggestion by the devs in which I can have a list and assess the situation and physics of most collisions, alloys of the vehicles and angles of impact I can crunch some numbers for the script in order to determine how much/if any/ life one should lose during a collision. I see I might as well put a chicken pillow mask on my head for my bike, it has the same effect upon colliding with asphalt. We can even implement airbags in less than new cars for those who wish to pay premiums or pay extra for the same vehicle but tuned. 

The game offers us the physics, the possibilities and the graphics to do it, we just need to want it. If san andreas had it via pawno script engine, this darn game can.

Although I like the seatbelts I dont agree with creating complicated physics for car crashes when resources and time spent by the devs is only limited and could be spent on better things.

You might want to check out older threads and react on those instead of creating new ones

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.