Kay133

Addressing the "report"

Dearest Eclipse Community,

As many of you know, Moderator Beet filed a report against the Head Administrator BallinByNature. This report got one reply from BallinByNature, and was then never to be visually seen again. In Eclipse general discussions it was expounded that a “higher up” person handled the report, however, there was no transparency to the rest of the community.

I’d like to address this. In the aperture verbal expression from Beet, he verbalized that no person shall be favored in administrative actions. So I fail to understand how abstracting this report and handling with it in the shadows, not shows any favoritism. I personally think that it is very “dodgy” and weird.

I’d like to get your input, on how reports on high ranking staff members should be handled with, and if this case was handled correctly. Bear in mind, I don’t want to bash anybody, however, as a community member, I express my concerns.

I never got my chance to voice my side of the story, and I don’t think anybody else who was involved did.

Regards,

Kay133

Hi @Kay133! The report is now visible again! I believe it was hidden to be discussed among-st the rest of the higher-up Eclipse staff team. Not sure why this happened, not even sure if it was done on purpose, however, if you'd like to give your side of the story, you may now.

I can understand why you may think this is a bit "shady," but please understand, no-one in this community is treated differently regardless of their rank, experience count, the amount of money they have donated, or any thing alike. This report will be handled fairly by the higher administration team, just as any other report would be handled, that I can assure you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

-Flucifial