Dirty Mike

Couple Update Ideas for speakers

1st Idea: Speakers used to not be able to be picked up except by the owner, I thought that was a good idea cause it prevented people from swiping it. I suggest that the speaker be able to be "bolted down" with an action timer, Which would prevent anyone but the owner from removing a speaker unless they had a lock pick, or maybe crowbar after an action timer. 

2nd Idea: I dont know if its already a thing or possible, but I think we should be able to link multiple speakers to play the same song, I dont know if it would work to make multiple speakers have the same url but I think it would be cool especially for clubs/ Dj events if you could have 5-10 speakers playing the same music 

3rd idea: if at all possible to create a cue for the speakers songs to cycle through so you could load up 3-10 songs and wouldn't have to keep inputting a new url at the end of every song 

• Upvote 1