SubZ

Just some small suggestions

Hi all, just want to share some of my small suggestions that would benefit the server.

Trunk car storage

An ability to store items such as guns, bars, drugs etc in the trunk of your car. Also the police can inspect the trunk of a players car, if they have a reason to. You also can make it so when the car gets destroyed the items inside of the trunk also get destroyed.

Colored names for offical factions

Just a quick way to know whos in what faction. LSPD can have an blue color when they are on duty, EMS an light red and maybe yellow for taxi drivers.

Text above players name

Not too sure if this is possible or not but it will be nice to see text above a players head when they type something.

Auto capital letter at the start of every text typed

Just looks alot cleaner.

No money lost when EMS come and revive

Makes an incentive for players to actually wait for an EMS to arrive rather than /die. Which will in turn create more RP. Also i'm not sure about guns lost but you shouln't lose guns aswell if EMS revived you.

Sprunk and e-Cola machines give health

Currently, i'm not too sure how you can get health back without dying but could solve the problem. There many machines scattered throught out LS and this could take advantage of them. Simply go next to one and use it to gain 20hp per $5 onhand cash. It also encourges people to have cash onhand instead of storing it all in the bank.

Ability to give spare car keys to players

It would be really nice if you could give a spare key of your personal car to a friend. Once they recieve the key they will have to ability to lock and unlock the car like it was their own personal vehicles. Also they will automatically lose the key if they logg out.

Ablity to see members online in your faction

Just a simple /members to a give list of members online in your faction.

Deposit all money on hand to bank

Right now you have to do it 1.9k at a time but maybe a "All" button to just deposit to the bank or an ability to type any number to deposit.

Cruise control

Option to limit your speed when you drive to anything you like; eg 70km/130km. Basically you don't have to tap w to follow the speed limit.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear your thoughts.

• Upvote 2

Trunk car storage

You are able to do this by pressing I then transfer to closest, it's not currently clear that this is how its done so perhaps we should make it more known.

Colored names for official factions

We didn't want players to metagame those who are in factions, like seeing a blue name would mean you would instantly know its a cop before you even see the uniform.

Text above players name

I like the idea of having a "Typing..." appear above their head and possibly even the text they typed, would make it much cleaner and would be you would need to be close to "hear" what they are saying as you would be able to see the text better.

Auto capital letter at the start of every text typed

It does unless you're typing in all caps, still an idea, on the back burner though.

Or, if you don't want to lose your guns, hand money and that then you fork up the money and wait for the EMS. Will be used more often when the players hold more valuables.

Sprunk and e-Cola machines give health

Can tell you played SAMP! We will probably find some sort of method to regain health, drinking sprunk to gain isn't really RP. Perhaps we can give the EMS more work by introducing "check ups"?

Ability to give spare car keys to players

It would be really nice if you could give a spare key of your personal car to a friend. Once they recieve the key they will have to ability to lock and unlock the car like it was their own personal vehicles. Also they will automatically lose the key if they logg out.

Definitely a future feature, though I don't think we will be rushing to implement this one.

Ability to see members online in your faction

Don't see why not.

Deposit all money on hand to bank

Again, makes sense, though it may have been set to 19k for a reason, @Osvaldon will have to confirm this.

Makes an incentive for players to actually wait for an EMS to arrive rather than /die. Which will in turn create more RP. Also i'm not sure about guns lost but you shouln't lose guns aswell if EMS revived you.

This ^

Text above players name

I like the idea of having a "Typing..." appear above their head and possibly even the text they typed, would make it much cleaner and would be you would need to be close to "hear" what they are saying as you would be able to see the text better.

And this ^

I agree.