Mooks

Car bug

Date and time (provide timezone): UTC, 10:00

Character name: Olbrzym Kov

Issue/bug you are reporting: Car killing me

Expected behavior:  I repair the car as normal, when I go to climb the car as I did before I got injured in the video im supposed to climb the car not die.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: climb the hood of a car when its open? idk this doesnt happen often otherwise you would have a lot more bug reports as its literally the mechanics job however this doesnt happen often so maybe its the cars fault?

Now that I look over the video again I realise what could've happened is that I climbed the car's hood and instantly closed it as my macro is t/me [text] and the key E is used to interact with things, that could be the solution.

https://streamable.com/nhb1ed

@Mooks hello, thank you for your bug report! This is a GTA V physics engine issue and we can't do much about it. I recommend that you try and keep more distance from the hood in the future. If you've experienced any losses due to this, you could make a refund request as this death has been caused by a physics engine bug, otherwise, you can roleplay hitting your head with the engine hood by accident and injuring yourself.