eimantas04

Admin approve

I am waiting as well, it's really annoying. I know you guys do this in your free time, but if the system doesn't work, change it. I strongly agree with the RP test but if the new players are waiting 2 days just to get registered to the server, that makes no sense. 
Best regards.

Hello, I have also been waiting to be approved for some time. I believe I initially applied on Sunday or Monday night (EST).

Understandably you have a lot of applications to go through and I don't want to keep you from that. However I have to criticize this system (hopefully constructively) as it does not seem efficient from my perspective. I believe that players should be able to demo the server before applying, perhaps after passing the automatic test. Currently your active player numbers do not reflect the number of applications mentioned above. This give me the impression that a lot of people leave the server shortly after admission because their expectations are different. This could be resolved by letting players test the server a little to get a feeling for your community. Ultimately it would also help your application retention rate since players would only apply if they are serious about joining, not just to demo the server.

Regards,

cantina

We dont general discuss this. And I will close this but I will say. Our incoming applications are in the 250 mark a day. But remember. Very little pass. Our player base changes depending on when you play. During UTC morning time. There is around 50 to 100 players. During UTC evening time. The player base can get up to 200. And only people who are working for LSPD or LSEMS. VIP or Staff team can enter with reserves slots. I personal have gone through 2000 player application in my first month on the staff team. After that a little less as its based on my free time. 

Applications take time. And accept rating is low. As we are trying to keep a high RP Standard. So please have patients. And dont be sad if you gotta redo the applications. It only makes you better at RP.

-MusketDeezNuts