BigDaddyReggal

Command | Implement Calculator

I dont get why we don't have simple line of code that allows us to do simple math. 
my suggestion is to add new command : /calculate that will allow us to do some math and save us time by calculating by heart or taking phone and opening calculator there. 

example 

/calculate 6 * 5  (* Multiply)

return answer = 30

/calculate 30 / 5 (/ Divide)

return answer = 6

/Calculate 5 + 5.5 (+ Plus)

return answer = 10.5 

/calculate 2 - 1 (- minus)

return answer = 1 

I think one better, make a calculator app on the phone, that you have these very basic features is a huge +1 for me

3 hours ago, Jett_J said:

Or just get rid of the math in general.

I feel like being prompted to just type a number instead is better.

For ex:

/afk 2421

I believe he was stating of adding a calculator, not referring to adding harder math to AFK Math

8 minutes ago, Puzzling said:

I think one better, make a calculator app on the phone, that you have these very basic features is a huge +1 for me

I believe he was stating of adding a calculator, not referring to adding harder math to AFK Math

+1 to this suggestion. Instead of making a command it would definitely be worth while to make a calculator app.

14 hours ago, Puzzling said:

I said to get rid of the math not make it harder.

Instead of asking you to do math just have the game prompt you to enter a number.