Grytvik

Trailes for the truckers

Hi, The trucker job is great! but getting a trailer for each job will make the rp better. thats what i thinkso i think for the freight job keep the Pounder

last ned.jpg

And for the fuel cargo get a fuel trailer:

prives-cisterna_800.jpg

And the vehicle transport get a vehicle trailer

car-carrier-trailer-mod-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg.1361546ec1422a75dc72f59db6f995ed.jpg

car-carrier-trailer-mod-4.jpg.9160aa7189fb36e80393618d3b38092f.jpg

5949271db1af2_lastned.jpg.7890f9240522898e9395261b47295ef7.jpg

prives-cisterna_800.jpg.39a29cf824f4644fb5ba4ee9ea9b80a1.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

Trailers have been implemented previously, due to GTA:N sync, they kept despawning, which is why we're using the pounders. When the update is released, we will re-implement the trailers.

Will any type of Truck be able to use any type of Trailer? or will it be like on the pictures up above? like Hauler for Fuel Trailers, and Phantoms for Car Transport Trailers etc?

I bought an Hauler by "mistake" wich im currently dissapointed with, as it is currently im better off using the rental Truck due to performance, maybe after this future update the Hauler will come to use in the Fuel Transport buisness?

The way we had it before was that any truck could haul any trailer. The cargo was trailer specific. The rental truck used to be a hauler.

So in theory, when Trailers are introduced, in order to haul fuel then you need a Hauler or Phantom, will you change the rental Truck back to the Hauler then? since the Pounder cant take a Trailer?

I think keep pounder only for truckers job. Only players with their own trucks may have trailers and get more load or more payment. Hauler/Phantom/Packer is available for import so players can buy them and use if they are fans of truckers job. If they add hauler i stead of pounder, there will be no point to import trucks.

The default rental truck was the Hauler, you had to pick up your trailer and haul across town. Having the pounder to load fuel and vehicles is a bit silly. Like I said, I want to re-write trucking altogether and introduce different levels of trucking that give you benefits.

Pounder could load only specific cargo for starting trucker job, because if you want to get higher category and go with trailer you need to get more experience in this work. And players who have Hauler/Phantom/Packer could load other goods like fuel/cars so it will not stop economy. I could say that i would buy one of the trucks. But if there is Hauler available for free then why to buy truck if you can get it free :) Well it is my opinion. Write it as you want.

Now people drive Phantoms without a trailer. Where do you put the product? It is just ugly to look at to be honest, I hope that they give its own truck for every category.

Agreed, there should be a solution for this. BUT having your own truck does not give any benefit, if owning a truck it should be able to hold more capacity or something. The only benefit at the moment is that you can speed more at the highways and that should not be the reason to purchase your own truck.