Iriael

Visible Impound Fee (or lack there of) for recipent

As of now, when you get something out of impound you have no visibility into the impound fee, only an /ame that says First_Last pays impound fee.  As an LEO, you can see exactly how much they pay when a person gets their vehicle out through a message in the chat box.  It would also be beneficial as an LEO to be able to see if something is securely impounded or not, and what the fee will be when using /viewImpound.  While a civilian shouldn't be able to see who impounded the vehicle, it makes good sense the person would know how much they paid besides doing math on their bank account.  I would like to suggest a simple chat message that says something along the lines of "You paid $XXXX to Law Enforcement to release your vehicle to impound."  or "You paid no fees due to your vehicle being securely impounded."

Current Behavior:

wclnZCq.png

Edited by Iriael
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I was always under the assumption that the impound fee is the same as the Chop value. As I tested it getting my 8F out of impound which chopped for like 16k and some change, and that's how much they charged me for impound. It is what I go off now, but YES PLEASE +1 just lemme see how much it costs as you should realistically be told how much you owe and you would then recieve a receipt that you paid for it.

Edited by undead_vex
  • Like 1

+1

Honestly I feel you should be able to pay it yourself and get your own car out after a certain ammount of time has passed (15 mins) as alot of times the cops just completely ignore the impound requests so people sit there for upto an hour sometimes waiting for a cop to come. Normally people just give up leave the impound as noone comes. Could have it so you pay a machine and rply collect your car from the lot

• Like 2