FatihMcFly

20-30 FPS issue

Heartbreaking, I've waited for a few days to find a way to join... I managed to get in just to realise that the game is unplayable. RIP.

30FPS isn't unplayable. It's just not satisfactory.

I can also confirm it runs at 30FPS. I got a GTX 1080, 16GB of RAM and a i5 4690k. Kind of shitty, but I'll live with it.

It has nothing to do with graphic settings as it is the same result with Ultra or Minimal settings.

The framerate might be because there are too many assets on the server. There is another RP server which i currently play on GTA:N and dont have any framerate problem, 40-45 on SP or GTA:O and 50-55 on that server. I get better framerate there because there are no NPCs

30FPS isn't unplayable. It's just not satisfactory.

I can also confirm it runs at 30FPS. I got a GTX 1080, 16GB of RAM and a i5 4690k. Kind of shitty, but I'll live with it.

When did i mentioned something about 30 FPS not bein playable?

Edited by Guest

"I managed to get in just to realise that the game is unplayable. RIP."

That is not what i asked, what i asked was when did i said that 30 fps is not playable? How did you concluded that i was talking about 30 fps and not 5-10-15-20?

Maybe next time dont argue with random people for idiotic reasons, eh?

That's not how you make friends, cupcake.

Edited by Guest

That is not what i asked, what i asked was when did i said that 30 fps is not playable? How did you concluded that i was talking about 30 fps and not 5-10-15-20?

Maybe next time dont argue with random people for idiotic reasons, eh?

That's not how you make friends, cupcake.

I don't know how the sentence "30FPS isn't unplayable. It's just not satisfactory." causes you to think I am arguing with you. I was just saying it's playable. I think it's actually you who needs to chill a bit mate. Perhaps go on the server and have some fun on there to calm it down a bit?

I don't know how the sentence "30FPS isn't unplayable. It's just not satisfactory." causes you to think I am arguing with you. I was just saying it's playable. I think it's actually you who needs to chill a bit mate. Perhaps go on the server and have some fun on there to calm it down a bit?

Me: Heartbreaking, I've waited for a few days to find a way to join... I managed to get in just to realise that the game is unplayable. RIP. = Surprise! I was talking about 10-15 fps not 30!!

You: 30FPS isn't unplayable. It's just not satisfactory. = absolute irrelevant to what i said.