LukasBroskie

Game crash after download completed

Account name: Dont have one yet

Character name: Dont have one yet

Issue/bug you are reporting:

Yesterday and 2 days ago I was unable to join the server at all due to timeout and wasted a lot of time trying to find out wtf is happening, today? After finally this has been fixed when the asset download is complete the camera gets on the beach then the game crashes, that or I have a clown character floating in the air then the game crashes, why does it have to be so hard to get on this server?

Evidence (optional):

Edited by Guest

So it happens randomly or do I have to do something?

I saw someone saying that reinstalling windows and the game might help but i honestly dont wanna go thro all this hustle just for a server, i was hoping there might be an easy way of fixing this.

Edited by Guest

Seems to happen to random people, it might have something to do with your hardware. If you don't want to attempt reinstalling Windows, your best bet is to wait for THE GTA:N UPDATE, that's supposed to fix a lot of stupid issues like this one. I don't know the ETA, they didn't tell it to anyone

CEF has to be enabled, but I doubt that changing something there will help you.

Ok so i've enabled it and i dont know why i felt the need to try in windowed mode, it worked. I got to character creation and alt+enter tog et back to fullscreen then boom, crash again.

At least now we know partially what the problem is.

Ok so i've enabled it and i dont know why i felt the need to try in windowed mode, it worked. I got to character creation and alt+enter tog et back to fullscreen then boom, crash again.

At least now we know partially what the problem is.

I had this problem and I solved it by running it in borderless windowed mode.