HeyRavyn

F6 Menu is not MY F6 menu

Date and time (provide time zone): Current? 9.1.21 @ 1048PM CST - But has been an issue since approximately 7.21.21

Character name:  Ravyn Leroy

Issue/bug you are reporting: My F6 menu is not my F6, it has characters, etc. that are not my own. I know whos they are, I was informed but I have been unable to sue credits I have, hopefully still do, as well as not use VIP benefits, change plates or make changes in my apartments. 

Expected behavior:  Id be able to access my own F6 menu and credits

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I can give evidence in a DM when asked since it is not character information I would share with everyone on the forums.

@WillowRaven hello, thank you for your bug report. It is most likely that you see placeholder data that is used in testing, because for some reason your client doesn't receive the actual data from the server. This could be a network issue on your end or it could be data corruption on our end. I've added you on Discord upon the request of Bakmeel.