TGBDalton

In Game issue (TGBDalton) - Dalton Vane (Build area adjustments for house and unopenable gate removal)

Issue Being Reported:
1. My build area extends way too far past the front of my house into someone else's property and cuts off a part of my back garden I'd like to use for a flower garden.
2. I have 3 gates that you can't open but can be broken (I'd prefer not to hulk them down each time though) and I'd like them to be removed in favour of some furniture doors that can be locked/unlocked like jail doors. I believe they're separate assets as they are the same and are breakable so hopefully they're removable too.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 01/09/2021 08:18PM BST (British Summer Time)

Your characters name: Dalton Vane

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:

Please find below a link to a video I made explaining the issues.

Link: No. 3 Cox Way issues - YouTube

Many thanks,

Dalton

Edited by TGBDalton
Realised what "Account" meant in the title and adjusted it accordingly

For issue 1, the build area for houses based on a radius from the front door. Some houses, like this one, have a large property extending from the door and the build area will not reach the entire thing.

The only way to fix this would be to manually go to each and every property in the game and set a custom build permission boundary, which I do not believe is planned to happen as of now, since it would be a huge task.

10 minutes ago, Aieos said:

For issue 1, the build area for houses based on a radius from the front door. Some houses, like this one, have a large property extending from the door and the build area will not reach the entire thing.

The only way to fix this would be to manually go to each and every property in the game and set a custom build permission boundary, which I do not believe is planned to happen as of now, since it would be a huge task.

There is a side door on the property between the two white gates to be removed that could be the front door. It's unconventional but it would move the radius into the right place. Not sure if it would cut gazebo end of the garden off though.

Hello, the developers in the past have fixed issues like gates not opening etc. However it is hard to go around all of the properties to find these issues. I cant promise anything but it might be fixed one day, it really does depend on time and priorities. Until then you just need to live with it.

As for the building area, as Aieos has said there is not much that can be done for that currently.

I'll archive this report for now.