1Markov

[Joe Markov] Bugged gate at DCC abused by players stealing my car

Date and time (provide timezone): 12/08/2021 after 5PM UTC

Character name: Joe Markov

Issue/bug you are reporting: I had my Novak parked at the DCC management parking with the gate closed when leaving. When i come back it is simply not there and it was in Mors, meaning it had been picklocked and chopped. I didnt get no alarm notification or anything so i could not make my way to DCC and hopefully get any footage, but i have a screenshot proving my Novak was there and the gate was closed tight. So i just come back to DCC and the Novak is not there, I pop a /vehiclestats and i see its in Mors... Obviously been chopped and driven out from the closed gate (abusing a in game bug to drive the car out like if the gate was open, though it is closed). I right away did a /report 3 but that day there was no admins arround. 

Expected behavior:  I expect people to not take advantage of a unreal bug and make profit off that bug IC. Since when i came the gate was closed for me and no one else opened it, so how come they have driven out the Novak? Its not like the gate was scriptly open when i came there.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: link to the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/9pbwc38 In there you can see a picture with a time stamp (/time) and my Novak parked in the management parking with a closed gate.

Vehicle license plate number*: Lampadati Novak. License plate: LAVA

@Osvaldon I was expecting this question, but at that time we didnt have many taxi drivers on duty so i would say it's very unlikely that someone left the gate open since we are always very strict on that and people close the gate. In the given situation it is not possible to get any other form of evidence unless you stay at DCC and watch the whole time, sadly our cameras are only RPly there but we can not actualy use them like the ones in the stores for example. If we could then it would be seen even on a video. Thanks for the understanding.

@Osvaldon I assume people that play with higher ping have a higher chance of getting the gate to bug since they get some latency so they would maybe just see the taxi driving out while the gate is closed and this would result in it bugging. This may sound a bit wierd i know but its the best way of putting it i guess. Tho this bug is pretty random sometimes happens other not, tho when it happens it really hits you.

Maybe this report has been up for longer then it should and maybe im wasting your time, so maybe you could close it. The thing is that i just feel its an unnecessary sum to pay since its a bug, only issue is i can not fully prove it thats again nearly impossible...