XxTheIrishGuyxX

Vehicle Headlights do not work

Hello, 

I am submitting a bug report for the below vehicle. My headlights have not worked for the past month. I have tried to solve this ICly but the mechanics could not fix it. I don't want to sell the car, and pass it along to the next player, I believe something may be wrong with car. I have tried various mods to fix it, but it did not work. I plan to submit a refund request on the car, if this turns out to be a bug.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Gauntlet Hellfire - 4KAYB2RK

Thank you, 

XxTheIrishGuyxX - Support Staff

56 minutes ago, XxTheIrishGuyxX said:

I have tried to reset my fender. Unfortunately this did not help. I also had another LSC employee look at, and he was not able to fix it.

It doesn't seem that your vehicle uses the default modification for "Fender (Right)" at the moment.

@XxTheIrishGuyxX hello again, I've asked administrator MrSilky to spawn your car in-game and test it. The headlights didn't work at first, but changing the mod "Fender (Right)" to 0/9 helped as I said earlier, please change this mod in order for the headlights to start working. You can use other values too, but beware that some disable lights and others do not, it's a design choice made by Rockstar Games.