Stimo

Identical house, different interiors

Date and time (provide timezone): 25 June 2018, 17:41 GMT 0

Character name: Daniel Roberts

Issue/bug you are reporting: Identical houses but different properties

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: So firstly I would like to apologise as this is not so much a bug but more of a request. I have contacted Nobody and Osvaldon regarding this but I am yet to have a response. I thought the next best thing would be to log it on the forum but I couldn't think of a more appropriate place other than treating it as a potential bug as the properties for this house should be identical to anothers.

This house in the first picture below is mine. The second picture is somebody elses who I have met in game. The house (building itself) is completely identical other than some exterior decorations. My land is bigger, garden included as the other person is based on a hillside. I have learnt that the other persons house is a 4 car garage and obviosuly that brings the modern apartment interior. I am hoping that for additional payment I can request that my garage and interior can be upgraded to match the house that it is identical to. 

I paid $450,000 for my house and I am happy to pay extra to have it upgraded as walking into the 3 car interior to a property that looks like this on the exterior just doesn't look right at all, especially when there is another property identical to it that has exactly what it should have.

My apologies once again that this isn't so much a bug, but more of something that is out of play.

unknown.png

Screenshot_9.png