Ritchie Stones

Game development suggestion

Dear ecrp community,

i would like to suggest a “shift click option”To transfer items faster from you inventory to your bag and otherwise,

”hold shift hoover over the “individual”item and click

There is a problem

with items glitching and getting stuck all the time, its also a tedious proces to swipe the items from one place to another.

(i know it is like this to make a time more realistic)

But it would make the gameplay a bit more lightweight to deal with.

altho it would not be realistic with all items to transfer more easy and quickly. 
for example with oil barrels i would not implement it.but only for lightweight items such as 

- weed-plants

- cloths

- meat etc.

it is a small change that
would get rid of a lot of glitching frustration more lightweight to deal with a lot of bags especially when you rushing in a situation like i actually always do, i think i am not the only person here with this desire of smooth fluent movement on a game

or simply make more lightweight items stackable, but i feel the shift click would be more easy to develop ?

• Like 2