Pazz

Replace the Action Timer UI

This is a pretty simple suggestion, I'd say. That is, of course, in terms of what is being requested, as I have no intentions of making any assumptions on how much time or effort it would be for server development to push something like this through if they wanted to. 

With that said, I also do not believe that this, in any way, should be a priority or assumed to be suggestive of being a priority. Also, this is completely based on personal preference of UI visuals, so I do not necessarily expect everyone to be in agreement.

Basically, with the most recent introduction of an advanced script that allows you to select the seat of a vehicle to enter, a new UI was introduced with a loading circle. I personally believe that this is much better looking than the action timer bar that is currently in the server for most actions that come with a "timer".  Image comparison below.

WPVmlaf.png SgoBOfY.png

Again, I do not necessarily expect everyone to get behind the suggestion, as it is fully dependent on a personal preference of UI and visuals, but I believe it would look far better, and professional if you will, on the server if this, or a variant of it, were to be the replacement of the action timer loading bar.

• Like 4
  • YAY 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • POG 1
  • hand 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.