kashton butcherr

How valuable is a hostages life?

I would like to make a suggestion that i believe would allow for a much more fun experience with one of the latest additions to the servers being bank heist.

I feel that the one hostage per week with cops being involved rule limits the community to how much fun we can have and the endless possibilities that come with

different approaches to these complicated new ventures. If its something that must stay and could never be changed i would suggest to please take into consideration a rule that would

allow the criminals a standing chance which is (REAL SAFE PASSAGE) into the getaway vehicle without being shot 200 times before we can put our second foot in the door.

I feel that the current system takes away from what can be an extremely fun experience for criminal factions to do in order to grow other than drugs and gunrunning.

Hostage lives should be cherished and appreciated enough for cops to keep their words after the hostage is exchanged for a safe passage into the getaway vehicle.

thank you for taking the time to read my star of a message in this galaxy of posts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1