BraydenRush

Vehicle Glitch

Date and time (provide timezone):  June 15th 2021 9:00 Eastern Time Zone

Character name:  John Musk

Issue/bug you are reporting: Vehicle Teleported Across The Map

Expected behavior: not sure what to put here, but I would hope for my car to be taken out of mors because of this bug.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I accidentally fell out of the vehicle and then started to chase it almost got to it and it tp'd all the way back to where I jumped out of the car which was like a minute run. Leading to my car to be stolen, chopped up and sent to moors. Which would have never happend if It didnt teleport, I was literally almost to my car with nobody around. Here's a link to the video https://youtu.be/-cbVTXTaf1o

Vehicle license plate number*:  COPRPIGS      (from another criminal character of mine havent been able to change it lol)

@BraydenRush hello, thank you for your bug report. In RAGE Multiplayer vehicles will not update their position with the server if there's no driver or passenger inside, so when you had jumped out, the vehicle had stopped updating it's position with the server and it got resynced (teleported back) to the last recorded position. This is not a bug, but a design choice made by the RAGE Multiplayer development team.