Mika_Roza

Weapons Are Way Too Weak

imo my experience so far with an SMG has been quite expressed that way.

I hit someone at least 10 times & I would expect them to go down by then. Also multiple headshots is ridiculous .. Perhaps fix it to, 2 bullets?

I understand it can be quite an over-kill (or whatever) for whoever holds the gun out yet that's the experience that happens.

Edited by Mika_Roza
Marketing

that’s what i’m trying to point in my suggestion. I think weapons are too weak in the server. 

Also, yes. The desync issues are totally a pain in the head. In their screen, you might be on the ground (especially in instances where you just exited a vehicle, or got rammed by their vehicle) but in your screen you weren’t rammed so, you keep on shooting but in their screen they won’t be taking any damages since you are on the ground on their screens. 

Desync issues must be fixed if they don’t want any reports/complaints in the future. 

Oh no is it that bad?!?!

I've had quite a few buggy encounters .. Ugh .. Remembering how game ruining this is, is a heart-break .. Oh well..

Also how bad of a problem is it when you're having one of those 1 v 1 pistol shootouts & you're crouch-surfing or whatever? 

If I've got the lowest ping, I suffer the most or it's irrelevant?

Edited by Mika_Roza
eddit

Yes, I agree that the weapon damage needs a buff. It seems to have been nerfed since GT-MP. Weapon damage needs a buff and melee damage needs a nerf (currently -80 health for a single hit with a nitestick/knife/baseball bat and a kick, whereas a shotgun does significantly less close range).

• Like 1

The damage hasnt been nerfed by server owners, the reason why you do so little damage is because of the way RAGE MP works, as for the shooting sync and animation sync, the RAGE devs are working on update that will completely rewrite sync, so you will trully know where the player is.

• Like 1

Is there anyway to change the damage though? As of now shotguns are useless since they take the same amount of shots to kill someone as a Pistol .50 and are only usable at point blank range. Also the amount of bullets that people can eat up has caused some involuntary FearRP since people aren't afraid of getting shot a couple times anymore because they'll be fine. IRL you wouldn't want to be shot at all. This has also caused a problem with police acting as one man army's due to the amount of shots they can take because of their Kevlar. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.