TymberRed

(Suggestion) Los Santos Airport...

I am new here, but something I noticed right away is that the Airport seems to be wasted potential. 

It is blocked off  - but I feel like it could be put to use. Why not turn it into a Drag Strip? Throw in some traffic lights at the start of the lane (Runway) and it would work perfectly for that.

Edit - it may also bring some life to that side of the map including the Los Santos Customs right there off of the airport.

Edited by TymberRed

Multiple factions have organized racing events, so I do not think theres much need for any kind of scripting when its something thats been done before multiple times. Additionally, I think that Drag Racing is kind of dull when it comes to GTA, as straight line racing is very limited in both car mechanics and car upgrades.

Additionally, I think the old bayview (The customs building you mentioned) is in use by a faction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.