Doofenshmirtz

Add a Savings Account

I feel like people are always needing to save up for something and typically end up spending all their money on something else. Especially with people who play poker they tend to lose a lot of money. My idea is a simple addition to add a savings account which you can fund at the bank and which you're only able to take out once you reach a set goal. Say you set a goal for 500k then when you get that amount you'd be able to take that money out of your savings account. That way people can put a certain amount of money in when they want to and still have money to spend while keeping their goals in mind. There could of course be a real life daily upkeep fee for the savings account such as 500 dollars or it could earn interest over time like an actual savings account.

On 5/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, Doofenshmirtz said:

I feel like people are always needing to save up for something and typically end up spending all their money on something else. Especially with people who play poker they tend to lose a lot of money. My idea is a simple addition to add a savings account which you can fund at the bank and which you're only able to take out once you reach a set goal. Say you set a goal for 500k then when you get that amount you'd be able to take that money out of your savings account. That way people can put a certain amount of money in when they want to and still have money to spend while keeping their goals in mind. There could of course be a real life daily upkeep fee for the savings account such as 500 dollars or it could earn interest over time like an actual savings account.

I dunno, you don't need to put work into a new system just to save money. You can already do that by.. not spending money. I'd much rather devs spent time on more important things. A saving account would have a reason if you did get interest based on amount of money in there. 1-10 dollars per 1k in the account. Something like that.