Sweetdew

Stuck in Apartment Issue

Date and time (provide timezone):  April 28th, 5pm

Issue/bug you are reporting: Stuck in Apartment bug

Expected behavior:  Was looking through and buying clothes, not afk, but 'timed me out' as afk. I waited a moment then hit 'play' on my character and I logged into an apartment. Unable to leave or do anything, I submitted a report but was waiting when server crashed. I only got out because of the free teleport. (Which server crashes also stop your report, and cancel it?) Multiple people on discord were reporting being stuck in an apartment and I've seen smiliar newer posts on here for the same issue with no help or fix? No response from admins for over 20-25mins. (So Id assume you're waiting over an hour for someone in-game to finally help you.)

Im a new player, barely an hour in-game so being stuck in an apartment for most of my time so far on the server kind of sucks.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Edited by Sweetdew
nothx