Camo20178

being ignored by admins they wont look at my request to play the name of character john_sparks and my acc name is camo20178

@Camo20178 I see you've made several posts regarding this. Understand that Staff Members are volunteers and do things in their free time. There is also, on average, 200 applications to review every single day which is why it may take 24-48 hours for you to get a response.

Spamming messages on the forums because you're being impatient is not going to get your application approved. If you are unable to play for a week after your application gets reviewed, Eclipse isn't going anywhere, so enjoy it when you get back.

1 minute ago, Camo20178 said:

no the fact is i can play theres certain days i cant sometimes other than that ill be on every single day

Okay? That doesn't change the fact that the application process takes time, so be patient and your application will get reviewed as soon as possible.

The Application you submit contains questions regarding our server rules and basic roleplay questions. If you fail to answer the questions properly, then your application will be denied and should be resubmitted after reviewing the server rules.

2 minutes ago, Camo20178 said:

ohh one of the questions i didnt understand so if i anwsered one incorrectly itll denie me 

that one had nothing to do with rules it had to do with powergamins

If you answer questions incorrectly, then yes you are subject to being denied and asked to review our rules once more.

I'm unsure of why you believe powergaming is not a part of our rules, because powergaming is against the rules, as you can see on our Rules page.

• YAY 1