Trixgod

PD cars

Hello i was looking at some yt videos and saw better looking PD , MD , DOC... and i was wondering is there some files that somebody could share and maybe a tutorial on how to do it i've tried following the old replacment cars heres the topic 

But i was told by a couple people that it dont work anymore. 

So if anyone would be good enough to share some file like for unmarked/marked PD cars i would be really happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

Currently rage doesn't have a great deal of support for 1.1 client side mods, and its unadvisable due to the fact that hitboxes etc will change for you and not others. 

We have quite a lot of server side mods for EMS vehicles.

could you send me some mods for ems vehicles ? 

Edited by Trixgod

2 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

I believe the server already has mods for the EMS vehicles, you will see the police scout for example, is not in default GTA. They are apart of the servers files. 

nah i mean like +( extra ) mods like i know there is already modded vehicles like the scout but i want mods similar or a bit different like from the topic i've sent cuz i seen in some not so long ago videos on 1.1 driving custom/modded ems vehicles some im asking if somebody has them.

8 minutes ago, Trixgod said:

nah i mean like +( extra ) mods like i know there is already modded vehicles like the scout but i want mods similar or a bit different like from the topic i've sent cuz i seen in some not so long ago videos on 1.1 driving custom/modded ems vehicles some im asking if somebody has them.

I am strongly against you using them as it edits the hitbox of the vehicle therefore the passengers too.

Either way as far as I know, rage 1.1 doesn't support it yet?